Most aviation service providers manage Lost and Found items in an excel spreadsheet or physical log, which is messy, time-consuming to manage, and requires customers to directly contact your staff to report lost/found items.
Lost and Fount Manager is an aviation quality management software that allows you to easily document and track lost and found items via a web-based, secure aviation safety database. This means that you can access it from anywhere. Furthermore, customers can report lost or found items and leave contact information without having to directly contact your staff.
It was developed specifically for busy aviation service providers, with multiple locations or operating within multiple regions. If you are suffering the pain of manually processing lost and found items, this solution will reduce your burden.
Lost and Found Manager has many benefits allowing busy aviation service providers to provide high-quality customer service. Software’s benefits include:
- Improved customer service tracking lost items
- Save manpower documenting lost/found items
- Better organization for managing lost/found items
- Accessible from any device, anywhere
- Easily track all lost/found items
- Extremely responsive customer support
- Proven workflows and template
- Aviation industry specific
The main functionality and features of this aviation software are:
- Allow customers to easily report lost/found items online
- Offer easy to use lost/found forms to capture detailed information
- Track lost/found items with different statuses
- Easily search for lost/found items
- View detailed information about each item, such as description and contact information
- Create the log for all actions taken on an item
- Integrates with aviation SMS software